Retail Manager Responsibilities
- Organizing all store operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Preparing and controlling the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
We are looking for an experienced Retail Manager to oversee the daily operations of our store. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a store manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principle.