Do you want to work for North Wales Police, but not as a front line officer? Have you considered a Police staff role?
We have a huge range of Police staff opportunities across the Force, so you can pursue an exciting career whatever your chosen field.
Working alongside frontline officers, Police staff keep the Force operating smoothly.
Whether you assist with investigations or process payroll, everyone has a part to play. From Intelligence Analysts, to Press Officers, to Crime Scene Investigators – everyone plays a key role in making North Wales a safer place.
We offer full-time or part-time roles, and all police staff enjoy these benefits:
- At least 25 days annual leave (pro rata for part-time roles)
- Paid bank holiday entitlements
- Flexible working opportunities
- Generous maternity/paternity/adoption leave entitlements
- Generous sick pay provisions
- Subsidised canteens
- Access to on-site gyms and fitness classes
- Option to become a member of UNISON, the public service union
- Discounts from various retailers via the Blue Light Scheme
North Wales Police brings together thousands of people with the same aim – to keep North Wales safe. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, across an area of about 800 square miles from Swansea to Merthyr Tydfil to our capital city, Cardiff. It’s a job but where no two days are the same – and it offers a variety fulfilling and exciting career opportunities. These opportunities cross a range of roles, from police officers through to police staff and volunteers, each role is essential to helping us serve our communities. We are working towards developing a workforce which reflects the diversity of our communities – attracting the best talent from the widest pool of people.