ThreatQuotient™ (“TQ”) understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration. Leading global companies use ThreatQ as the cornerstone of their threat operations and management system, increasing security effectiveness and efficiency. TQ is headquartered in Northern Virginia with European operations based out of the UK and France. TQ is led by experienced security professionals from Sourcefire, iSight and General Dynamics and has as its’ principle investor New Enterprise Associates (NEA).
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales of ThreatQuotient technologies and associated services into their assigned geographic territory and named account list. This person will collaborate with the worldwide TQ channel manager and build and drive local channel partners. Sales will be primarily to Fortune 1000 class establishments that are serious about solving the security problems of today. Account acquisition and planning, including sales forecasting, pipeline building, driving POCs and customer relationships will be required.
The Regional Sales Manager will have a demonstrable successful track record in:
- Building a territory and account attack plan based on account size (revenue) and industry classification
- Prospecting, lead follow up and account engagement in cooperation with marketing
- Forecasting and reporting activity carefully, accurately and in a timely manner
- Project identification and opportunity discovery for pipeline development
- Account opportunity qualification skills based on identifying the customer’s profile (customer’s ability to leverage the product), the customer’s skill level with related technologies and their functional/stakeholder organizational structure
- Gathering the prospect’s requirements and tailoring product positioning and demonstrations to fit needs