Huhtamaki is a global specialist in packaging for food and drink, dedicated to making every consumer experience enjoyable, consistent, and safe. Our purpose is to help great products reach more people, more easily.
- Enters information into the computer system through typing and scanning.
- Verifies accuracy of work by comparing it to source documents.
- Compiles data from various sources.
- Processes customer information to create sales and information databases.
- Maintains confidentiality of information.
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.