Amazon Global Selling has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe. Today, more than 50% of Amazon’s total unit sales come from third-party selection. The Global Selling team in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazons 12 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local sellers success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of Chinese business to go globally.
The PMO will drive close collaboration with many Amazons global teams to support the high-growth global selling business, launching large number of global and local programs and initiatives. As the Business Analysis Manager, you will develop the business insights to help Sellers better leverage the marketing tools (eg. ads, promotions), and improve end-to-end process of the events that Sellers participate in marketplaces worldwide. Main responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with marketplace and local program owners, build effective and efficient application process and insights to deliver high quality promotions/events
• Understand CN-based Sellers business needs, develop analysis and insights that can translate into product improvement requirements, and education materials that help Seller grow on Amazon
• Create regular and timely program update, define and track performance metrics, and drive operational excellence
• Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
• Experience with abuse, risk management, compliance, pricing, or similar product initiatives
• Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements and prioritize