Established in February 1980, Lotte Duty Free is the second largest travel retailer in the world and operates 20 duty free stores, across 11 international airports, in seven international locations, including Australia, USA, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Cashier to join our duty free team at Wellington Airport. Part-time role working 28 hours per week
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Process sales via the cash register
- Inform passengers of the conditions relating to their purchases eg customs requirements
- Know and understand the product range.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, Airport security emergency and health and safety procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Cash handling in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven experience of operating a point of sale (POS) system
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Drivers licence & vehicle
This is a part-time role working 28 hours per week (3-4 days).
Flexibility around working hours is important and it is essential to have your own form of reliable transport due to the airport location and early/late working hours (public transport doesn’t run during certain early/late hours).
A uniform will be provided to the successful applicant and car parking is free. Employment is subject to an initial and ongoing customs and police clearance. Candidates must hold relevant work rights for New Zealand.
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.